The Digital Health Week 2018 was held in Colombo, Sri Lanka from the 7 to 12 of October 2018 for the 3rd consecutive year. The event was organized by the Health Informatics Society of Sri Lanka (HISSL), the Commonwealth Medical Association (CMA), the Sri Lanka Medical Association (SLMA), the Commonwealth Centre for Digital Health (CWCDH) and the Ministry of Health & Indigenous Medicine of Sri Lanka.
The event was launched in London on the sidelines of the ‘Commonwealth Heads of Government’ Meeting 2018 held from the 16th to 21st April 2018. The Digital Health Week 2018 consisted of five international conferences, the Commonwealth Digital Health Awards , and the Commonwealth Digital Health Expo.
- AeHIN ( restricted to IMIA board members)
- IMIA Board meeting ( restricted to IMIA board members)
- IMIA GA meeting ( restricted to IMIA representatives and board members)
- Global Telehealth
- 3rd Commonwealth Digital Health Conference & Awards
- Digital Health Sri Lanka
- Commonwealth Digital Health Expo