Ministerial Luncheon Side Event to WHA 2018 – Digital Health Commonwealth – Geneva, Switzerland
22 May 2018 – 12.30 to 14.30 CET
Le Restaurant Maison de la Paix, Chemin Eugène-Rigot 2, 1202 Genève.
We are pleased to announce the ministerial luncheon event on the Digital Health Commonwealth: Creating a Digital Health Dynamic for Universal Health Coverage 2030. The event will be held around the World Health Assembly (WHA) on Tuesday, May 22, 2018, from 12.30-14.30 CET at Le Restaurant Maison de la Paix, Chemin Eugène-Rigot 2, 1202 Genève.
Jointly hosted by the Commonwealth Centre for Digital Health, Commonwealth Medical Association, the United National University, and the Global Health Centre of the Graduate Institute of Geneva, this event will discuss the opportunities that digital health can offer to leapfrog efforts to achieve UHC 2030 in low- and middle-income populations and support attainment of the Sustainable Development Goals.
Government leaders and international organizations will discuss the role national country strategies and policies can play in driving digital health for Universal Health Coverage in their countries. Private sector and nongovernmental organizations will engage in a dialogue on scalable and sustainable SDG business models and multi-stakeholder partnerships that can contribute to bringing digital health solutions to scale.
- The Commonwealth of Nations and United Nations Leadership Perspective on Digital Health
- Unleashing Digital Health South-South Cooperation
- Role of Digital Health for Small and Vulnerable Island States Strategies
- The International Development Partner View on Digital Health and The Role of the Private Sector in
- Toward the World Health Assembly (WHA) Resolution on Global Digital Health
- Operationalizing UHC 2030 in National Health Systems and Strategies via Digital Health